Real Estate Analyst
Real Estate Analyst
VP Loan Operations
- Contribute to special projects like administrative updates for the Investment Committee
- Collect inputs for various models
- Assist in creating decks or drafting letters of Intent
- Ensure all materials related to a property are organized and uploaded in the proper locations
- Act as an assistant and "go-to" person for any task needed to get a deal completed
- Evaluate the performance of investment projects
- Evaluate yield, rate of profitability, fair value calculations in the framework for transactions or financing
- Ensure the preparation and monitoring of the documentation for funds received or distributed
- Development and maintenance of financial models.
- Valuation of various types of real estate assets and portfolios in support of various types of engagements including, financing, due diligence and transactions.
- Synthesize market information to be used in valuation, appraisals, competitive analysis, industry analysis, and negotiation support.
- Assist in real estate due diligence for financing, buy-side or sell-side transactions
- Continuous review of North American real estate market trends
- Support the team in the preparation of both internal and external presentations.
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are a quick learner and can quickly adapt to a new environment
- You are able to multitask and efficiently complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- You have a passion for real estate
- You are personable and work well with others
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Ideally 1-2 years of work experience within real estate.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with a focus on finance or real estate.
- An understanding of the commercial real estate industry in Canada and the US.
- Understanding of key real estate value drivers,
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong computer and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to manage a heavy work load
- Flexibility to work irregular or extended hours.
- Solid technology skills with in-depth knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual (French and English)