Location: Dallas, TX
Olymbec owns and manages a diverse portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and residential properties located throughout Canada and the United States. Headquartered in Montréal, Olymbec is now one of the largest private industrial real estate holders in Eastern Canada with branch offices located in key markets across Québec and the United States including; Trois-Rivières, Sherbrooke, Québec City, Dallas, Columbus, Atlanta, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Memphis, Hartford, Indianapolis and West Virginia.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Planning and Design we seek to hire an energetic, dynamic and experienced Architectural Technologist who wants to work in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment with team members who support, encourage and are committed to providing excellent service to our tenants. This position deals with a diverse group of important tenants as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
- Support the leasing and building management team
- Update marketing plans following BOMA standards
- Provide expertise in the detailed design of office and retail space
- Coordinate design with clients/tenant
- Prepare contract drawings, specifications, schedules, details and sketches from conceptual design through to construction
- Coordinate multidisciplinary project teams
- Assist Principals with successful project delivery
- Complete projects within timelines and budgets
- Support good policies on project delivery, quality control, and safety
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Technical Capability
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, on-site measuring of spaces throughout various Olymbec owned properties is required. This would require the ability to walk, climb stairs, squat, and kneel. Driving is required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Architectural Technologist preferred
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD; minimum 2-5 years AutoCAD design experience required
- Strong understanding of the relation between the Building Code and design
- Experience in real-estate is an asset
- Understanding of BOMA standards of measurement and ability to put in application is an asset
- At least 3-5 years of experience in commercial office sector
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must be willing to travel.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com