A message from Olymbec Management
For 45 years Olymbec has been your trusted commercial real estate company taking care of tenants, employees and the community. As the ongoing situation relating to the Coronavirus continues to create uncertainty, Olymbec is vigilantly monitoring and implementing the recommendations of the world’s leading health organizations. The health, safety and well-being of our tenants, employees and community remain our top priority during this time.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments working to contain this virus.
At Olymbec, we have taken preventative measures at our offices and buildings to do our part in helping diminish the effects of the virus. Some implemented measures include:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning high-frequency touch points throughout the day (lobby doors, door handles and knobs, elevator buttons and panels, and other commonly touched areas) alongside our janitorial staff’s normal daily cleaning
- Securing hand-sanitizing stands for our lobbies (Please keep in mind that there is no substitute for washing hands with soap and water)
- Engaging with our various local health agencies. Should we be made aware of an elevated threat to our buildings or their occupants, we will notify the local health department and/or the appropriate agency immediately.
- Increasing air quality standards in our offices and tenant spaces
- Deploying our employee work from home protocol
- Restricting our employees’ business travel
Amidst the current situation, our teams continue to be fully available for your needs! So don’t hesitate to reach out to our professionals regarding leasing, essential tenant services and dispatch.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at 514-344-3334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you again for your trust and support